Show Us Ya Mullet to WIN!
We have three opportunities for you to get involved with our Happy Hair Brush™ Mullet Mania for the month of September.
1. Send us a picture of your mullet being brushed by your Happy Hair Brush™ and go into the draw to win. We have 8 x $50 vouchers to give away to the best photos.
2. Help us raise funds for the Black Dog Institute. We will donate $1 per brush sold for the month of September AND we would love any donation you can make on our official Mullets Matter page to help us reach our target.
3. If you know of a person or family struggling with mental health... a Happy Hair Brush™ can make them smile! ☺️ We have a special code for September for you: MULLET for a special 15% discount on all products. Get a Happy Hair Brush here !
Mullets for Mental Health
As part of our Mullet Mania Campaign, we are supporting the Black Dog Institute's September Campaign, Mullets Matter. They are raising funds and awareness for mental health. Unfortunately, we know quite a few people that have over the last few years been dealing with suicide issues in kids, teens, adults and especially men.
People matter, men matter, women matter, kids matter and talking is the way forward. And if a mullet helps a person feel happy, powerful and creative and it gets the conversation going, we are ALL IN for that.
$1 per every brush sold in the month of September will be donated to support Black Dog Institute. Feel free to donate on our official page, see button below !
Mullet Mania Terms & Conditions
T&Cs for the Mullet Photo Competition
1. Purchase is not necessary to participate in the Mullet Photo Review Submission. You can use your own brush.
2. You and your child give permission for us to use your photos/videos in advertising and on our website, with no time limit, whether or not they win this competition.
3. All photos and videos must include a Happy Hair Brush product (Original Paddle or Travel Mini or Mother Brush).
4. Your child must be fully clothed. No nudity of any kind.
5. Age of child can be from 5 to 18 years.
6. Winners will be chosen by an automatic random selector.
7. Every entry has an equal chance of winning.
8. There will be 8 prizes of $50 eftpos cards that can be redeemed wherever eftpos is accepted.
9. Images can be in portrait or landscape and focus on the person with the brush.
10. The background would ideally be a plain light colour and uncluttered, with enough space around the subject so the image can be cropped.
11. All prizes must be claimed within 3 days of the winners being announced otherwise a redraw will take place.
12. Open to anyone in Australia and New Zealand.
13. Open from 1st September, 2022 to 4pm 30th September 2022.
14. Staff and contractors of Happy Hair Brush and their family are not eligible to win a prize.
Mullets for Mental Health Support
Happy Hair Brush Australia has registered into the Black Dog Institute's "Mullets for Mental Health" September 2022 Campaign.
Happy Hair Brush Australia will tally the number of paddle brushes and mini brushes (of all colours) sold from the 1st of Sept till 4pm 30th Sept 2022 and donate $1 per brush.
This payment will be added to our official donation page for Mullets for Mental Health.
Happy hair Brush Australia's staff, friends, family, customers and suppliers will be invited to donate to this cause so the total amount will most likely be more than brush sales for the month. We want to help as many people and support mental health and the Black Dog Insitute as possible.